Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Im 7 weeks preGnant.

More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by Monitia04
Monitia04 replied the topic: Re: Im 7 weeks preGnant.
I think you should keep it I was 22 when I fell pregnant with my first son and I couldnt imagine not having him right now and I had a apt, job and a car so if you have all of those things right now then I dont see why not good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by babygal0322
babygal0322 replied the topic: Re: Im 7 weeks preGnant.
I seriously wish that i would have been 22 with a boyfriend that had his own house and a steady job when i got pregnant. Its really not the end of the world, im 16 and still is high school and im having a baby boy. My boyfriend has a job but doesnt make alot. Its alot harder for me considering i have no job and i live with my parents and i have to manage school. Im not here to judge you but i think that you should keep your baby, it will change your life for the better. :] hope things are well.

More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by fuller
fuller replied the topic: Re: Im 7 weeks preGnant.
hi my names michelle i have been in a relationship with my partner since we was 12 i am now 23 and we are still together and very very happy.
when i was 16 i fell pregnant i had a misarriage and have had an empty hole ever since and questions that will never be answered expl: what colour eyes, hair ect.
Since the miscarriage i have not been able to get pregnant so i am seeking the help of women who fall pregnant but cant see it in their hearts to have an abortion there is so many women who can not have children its absolutley heart breaking you could be the angel a couple desperatly needs and i hope i find my angel soon ty all for listening xxxxx if anyone needs to talk about anything at all feel free to messege me lotsoflovexx@ymail.com

• MissKirsty
7 years 4 months ago #4 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re: Im 7 weeks preGnant.
I didn't see this post until just now. How are you doing hun? Did you make your decision?

More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by loulou09
loulou09 created the topic: Im 7 weeks preGnant.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl