Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

my babies father rather sell drugs

• Amber
12 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Amber
Amber replied the topic: Re:my babies father rather sell drugs

Girl you did the right thing dont let anyone tell you different. stay up :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #2 by shadyslady2004
shadyslady2004 replied the topic: Re:my babies father rather sell drugs
Hi Kandice. I just wanna say Im sorry about the father. Dont let ppl tell you what to do with your baby. Have the baby and raise her. You will find the right guy that can be the father of your baby.

You always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

• Katie
12 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Katie
Katie replied the topic: Re:my babies father rather sell drugs
Kandace don't let anyoen put you down becasue of what you did. You did the right thing. OYur baby should be first and foremost in oyur life. If your bofriend card he wouldn't be bringing the drugs into your life his life or the babys life. I have a had a baby with a guy that did drugs an even though He was he love of my life and my Babys daddy I told him to either chose drugs or me and the baby and he chose drugs. So i dropped him..i miss him and love him like crazy but drugs is no suppsute for love. So don't give up you be there for your baby and let the right guy come along.

• jamie
12 years 3 weeks ago #4 by jamie
jamie replied the topic: Re:my babies father rather sell drugs
Good for you. I myself was in a horrible relationship and my boyfriend at the time wanted to do everything including selling drugs. He threatened to beat my face in and kill us. I was finally able to escape for the welfare mainly of my daughter. She is my gift from god and love her so much. I won't let him have anything to do with us due to he is no kind of dad. You did an outstanding remarkable job already being a mother. I want to commend you on this. It is hard for anyone to do this especially at your age.
This may get hard, but always love your daughter and take care of both of you. My daughter is now 15 mos. today and I wouldn't have it any other way.

• ashbaby05
12 years 3 weeks ago #5 by ashbaby05
ashbaby05 replied the topic: Re:my babies father rather sell drugs
I want to congradulate you on having the strengh to take a stand. You put your child first and your emotions last. You are on your way to being a great mom. Do no listen to what yours friends say because they are wrong. You knew what you had to do and you did it. Yes it will be hard to raise a child by yourself but it would have been even harder to be with somone and still be on your own.

• Lynne L
12 years 3 weeks ago #6 by Lynne L
Lynne L replied the topic: Re:my babies father rather sell drugs
Listen if your babies father is selling drugs you did the right thing. You must feel terribly alone at the moment but your baby will be better off without a drug dealer/user for a dad. Trouble with the police wont be far away for him and you and your unborn baby deserve better and as for your so called friends telling you your stupid for leaving him they dont know what they are talking about I think you made a very brave decision. You and your unborn baby deserve to have a good life and you are young you dont need to rely on a man you are strong enough to do this. Please take care of your self and your baby and as for him try to put him out of your mind if he can sell drugs for a living what else is he involved with? Stay strong and I hope you will be fine and build a good life for you and your child xx. :)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl