Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pregnant and don't know what to do. Need support.

More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by Teenmom89
Teenmom89 replied the topic: Re:Pregnant and don't know what to do. Need support.
GIRL ITS YOUR LIFE ITS YOUR BBY... NO ONE CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR BODY.. YOUR HOW OLD AGAIN??? YAH YOUR NOT A LIL GIRL ANYMORE. TRUST ME YOUR MOM WILL GET OVER IT ALMOST EVERY PARENT DOES WHEN THEY SEE THEIR GRANDCHILD.. DONT WORRY..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nina3
7 years 7 months ago #2 by Nina3
Nina3 replied the topic: Re:Do wat feel right
If "Adoption" were a person, it would need a new press agent. Adoption isn't the worst choice; my cousin was given up years ago and eventually searched for and found our family again. She has had a good life by anyone's standards. Sure, she had hurt feelings about being given up; but her adoptive family was able to afford her college education, through which she found a job which put her in accidental contact with all of us. it was so weird when she "found" her family: she had become a teacher and was actually teaching her younger siblings! It was so wonderful to find out she was related to us cuz everyone liked her anyway.

More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by maurice_wifey
maurice_wifey replied the topic: Do wat feel right
If u want to keep the baby then do it because at the end u have to deal with wat u decided while every one else move on with there lives... My sister was n the same position every body wanted her to get an abortion but at the end of the pregnancy every one came around to the ideal oh her haven the baby... She know has a 9 month old son who every one adores and always want to watch... Untel night comes lol

More
7 years 7 months ago #4 by Missinhim
Missinhim replied the topic: Re:Pregnant and don't know what to do. Need support.
Hello,
My name is Katrina and heres a little advice for you.
I was 14 when I got pregnant 15 when he was born. I knew that abortion wasn't right and therefore it wasnt going to happen. I never thought of adoption either. I had him for a year and a half then I gave him up for adoption, thank godness he was adopted quick!
I can tell you that was the best thing I did. totally selfless. I am just now getting it together. He is really happy and I gave two people a huge blessing.
If you know that you can't do it, think about your baby hun. He/She would appreciate anything you do honestly. I do believe in you, you can get through this.

More
7 years 7 months ago #5 by Monitia04
Monitia04 replied the topic: Re:Pregnant and don't know what to do. Need support.
Hey :) Ok as far as insurance you should check into medicade its called pregnancy medicade and that should get you seen by a doctor. I think you should keep the baby becasue im sure there would be thoughts later on in life and believe me the first few months of pregnancy is rough have to break the news to people and to feel like you let so many people down but believe me it will get better all in due time and by the time the baby get here every one would be so in love with the little one you'll be glad you stuck to ur guns and not have chosen neither abortion or adoption :cheer: Good luck

More
7 years 7 months ago #6 by MalieasMommy
MalieasMommy replied the topic: Re:Pregnant and don't know what to do. Need suppor
The first trimester is very important in a baby's development. So you need to see a dr asap. I myself didnt have insurance when I first found out I was pregnant but was able to apply and qualify for Medicare. They have a plan for women if youre pregnant. As far as your decision(keep/adopt/abort), its 100% your decision. Your bf may say he wont be ready but often times, once the baby is born, something just snaps in their head and theyre ready. Even if thats not the case, I can tell you from experience, your family will come around and you can do this without the support of the father if you have to. Your mom is mad now but all parents are upset/diaappointed to some degree but eventually get over it as well. Mine did and now they love their granddaughter so much. If you need to talk, just msg me. Good luck!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl