Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I really cant believe it.

More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by Monitia04
Monitia04 replied the topic: Re:I really cant believe it.
Just be honest and i'm sure everything will work out for the best :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by livity77
livity77 replied the topic: Re:I really cant believe it.
sister, i am praying outloud for you right now!! please take a break from everything and everyone and know that things always work out, you have a decision to make, void of the boyfriend issues. i have a daughter that is three, when she was 18 months old i had 2 min intercourse, with another "friend", and got pregnenat from a dribble. (i hadn't had sex since concieving my daughter), nice huh? two in a row. different guys, neither wanted the babies. with the first, i pushed ahead and had her, with the second i aborted. it's been almost two years and i wish every single day i would have had the baby. the little things i was worried about, don't compare to bringing life full circle. i lived through court with my first child's father, and i've even almost forgotten it and all the harrassment, but the abortion, i can't forget. everyday. please please look into adoption. the abortion still affects me, as a mom already, it chips away at my confidence, i look at my daughter and don't feel very worthy of her either.

More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by alteredartaffair
alteredartaffair replied the topic: Re:I really cant believe it.
It's very hard to find out your pregnant like this~ I know. I chose an open adoption~ I've never regretted my choice. It's been a blessing for everyone involved ~ especially my daughter. If you want to talk or need any advise I'm around. Please choose the life of your child~ even if you don't chose to raise your child.

• Nina3
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #4 by Nina3
Nina3 replied the topic: Re: I really cant believe it.
Hang in there Lillie!! You are awesome to consider your baby as innocent, that it's not the baby's fault how it was conceived. You're only human. Adoption waiting lists are so long, in fact I can't even qualify and i'm not that old. There are just so few children available. My new wisom is: Pregnancy is temporary, abortion is forever. Let us know how you are doing, sweetie!

-Nina3

More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re: I really cant believe it.
There are a lot of programs that are also willing to help and there is counseling if you need to talk to somebody. Get all the resources you can and I hope everything works out for you.

More
7 years 6 months ago #6 by sweetcuttie34
sweetcuttie34 replied the topic: Re: I really cant believe it.
I can feel your agony...I had a bit same story with you...just a month ago I discover that I am not pregnant..for 3 months I am assuming I am pregnant coz of 3 months delay of my menstruation. I do have a son a 2 year old boy.I got pregnant at the age of 17 and the father and I are in good terms,living in the same house with his parents,but relationship is rut! The worst part is if I was pregnant the baby is not his,but with the man whom I had a one night stand with.,.don't deal with it so much...be positive,I know things happen for a reason.and maybe God has better plans for you..

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl