Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Contractions

More
7 years 10 months ago #1 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re:Contractions
Oh I get where you're coming from I feel so big all the time lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #2 by Stockton09
Stockton09 replied the topic: Re:Contractions
I know what you mean, it's like I am so ready to meet my baby boy but at the same time I want to make sure he is healthy and ready before I do. I hope I don't have to carry him completely forty weeks since he is so big already, I hope I at least carry him to thirty seven though. I am getting so excited since my due date is getting closer, I am so ready to have my body back, and my baby boy in my arms. -lol- I really miss having my own body, but I wouldn't change having him for anything in this world. (:

More
7 years 10 months ago #3 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re:Contractions
1st start with getting a new midwife your ignored when you thought that you lost your mucus plug and that's kinda messed up. Hopefully you will deliver full term and much luck to you =]

More
7 years 10 months ago #4 by Monitia04
Monitia04 replied the topic: Re:Contractions
I understand totally I wanted the same thing. I was just ready to meet him so bad that my wish came true. He came early but not to early I had my son when I was 37 weeks well what I thought to be 37 weeks. When I had my ultra sound they told me that I was really 35 weeks and that scared me alot. because I thought he was goin to be sick and little but when he was born he was 5lbs and 13 oz and 19 inches longs and he went home when I did. So u never know some doctors just dont know anything because they calculated my due date wrong througout my whole pregnancy had me thinking one thing and it wasn't.

More
7 years 10 months ago #5 by Stockton09
Stockton09 replied the topic: Re:Contractions
It really scared me, but I kinda got a little excited. I want to meet him so bad, but at the same time I want him to be mature beore I do meet him.

More
7 years 10 months ago #6 by Monitia04
Monitia04 replied the topic: Re:Contractions
U know I had the same thing happen to me when I was pregnant with my first son. I was having contractions and didnt even know it I just thought it was my son balling up in to a lil ball because my stomach would tighten it took the doctor to tell me that was a contraction

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl