Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Big Baby?

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by Stockton09
Stockton09 replied the topic: Re:Big Baby?
I really hope I don't have to get one for any reason. But i'll do whatever it takes to keep him in good health. He i my everything, his daddys too. We jut feel so lucky that U actually got pregnant conidering I was told I never could. Thanks for all the advice, it all helps. I'm going to pre register at the hospital in the morning jut in case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re:Big Baby?
Oh yea just in case you don't know don't prepare your self for a specific birth plan just keep in might that the doctor may need to give you epidural you never know...I just wanted to keep you informed just in case mama

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re:Big Baby?
Hopefully everything will be ok it could resolve in a preterm labor but does not mean it will. I hope everything will be ok and normal =] I'm 30 weeks and the baby feels huge I can actually see him move sometimes lol...His feet are always up in my ribs and yea the baby usually goes into the head down position at 28 weeks. Good luck with your pregnancy tho =]

More
7 years 8 months ago #4 by Stockton09
Stockton09 replied the topic: Re:Big Baby?
It's scary to know how big he really is inside of me, but at the same time it makes me feel good knowing that he is big and healthy. -lol- I'm hoping i'll have him sometime soon. (:

More
7 years 8 months ago #5 by Letters2rain
Letters2rain replied the topic: Re:Big Baby?
Wowww.
Thats a bigg baby.
My little girl is 4lbs at 37 weeks.
But she is a on the little side.

More
7 years 8 months ago #6 by kkarli
kkarli replied the topic: Re:Big Baby?
well ive learned there measurments are only what they say.. my daughter was 6lbs 14oz,17 inches long soo when i became pregnant with my son they told me from the beg he was a bigger baby and such and that i would probably have him early but that he would be no bigger than 8 lbs at the very most.. even the day i went into labor they told me 8lbs at the very most.. soo when i went into labor 2 days before my due date i believed them,and found out that he was actually a WHOOPING 9LBS 3OZ 21 INCHES LONG. soooooo yeah and i went medication free not even laughing gas and only 3 hours of labor with my daughter i took some medication no epidural but she was 9 1/2 hours. sooo anyways you can do it med free if thats what you really want, just try and stay positive and remember it will be over soon. thats what i did with my son and it helpes alot actually. sooo just dont think too much of what they tell you because its just a guess .

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl