Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

second time

• vera
12 years 6 days ago #1 by vera
vera replied the topic: Re:second time
hey. i dont know about everyone... but the first time i was pregnant i had absolutely no symptoms of being pregnant. except for the fact that i missed my period. but the second time around i had all the symptoms really strong. i dont know if that was just because i was pregnant with twins that time or what, but it was a totally different experience the second time around for me. good luck with everything. -vera

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Very confused
  • Very confused's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 week ago #2 by Very confused
Very confused created the topic: second time
So,... Yeah. I was pregnant before, and I miscarried. I haven't been pregnant in a while but I am getting alot of the same effects as before. Some more intens some less. My breasts are just bearly tender, and I'm not nearly as sleepy. However the nausia has been worse as well as the dizzienss, and the hunger has been the same. I'm just wondering if the effects can change from pregnancy to pregnancy.

:unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl