Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

soo im having!!!!

More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by cheried
cheried replied the topic: Re:soo im having!!!!
just be positive babe! everything will be fine.
your baby will be fine to.
dont you think its just so amazing to have that bby inside?

good luck. keep us posted

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krissiekissalicious11
  • krissiekissalicious11's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by krissiekissalicious11
krissiekissalicious11 created the topic: soo im having!!!!
we had a scare i had to have a level 2 ultra sound beacue i was told my baby i has a high chance for open neural tube defect... well we went and every thing looked fine and i found out i was having a boy! the ultra sound usualy takes 30 min but it took an hour and 15 min for us cuz aj wouldnt stop moving the lady told us he was the most active baby she has ever seen thats the 2nd person to tell me that! i have to go back at 31 weeks to make sure he is still growing becaue there is something with my placenta that teh baby might not get enough of what he need at the end and that could stop him fromm growing forcing me to have him earily but i think it will be fine!

i cant wait for aj to be here
!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl