Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

too much

• Autumn
8 years 2 months ago #1 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:too much
I know how you feel... I've been there with PPD. My boyfriend just didn't understand what I was going through, you have to help him help you. Help him understand the emotions and pain you feel, right now. Tell him you need him... Tell him he needs to talk to you, as well. Communication is so, so, so important in maintaining your relationship. What you are doing is not healthy for you, but it may be normal. I'd say that trust in God and have faith to help you heal from your wounds. Keep yourself busy and open to friends and family. I hope the best for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by Evangeline
Evangeline created the topic: too much
Things just seem to spiral out of control from time to time and again, I'm struggling to hold together the threads of what was once normal... I just can't cope and it's like everytime I tell Aergean that I'm depressed he takes it as a personal attack on him and I findmyself consolling him and apologising for the way i feel.

I'm so frustrated.... I cry ALL the time about nothing and everything. I just can't hold this facade together anymore. I spent over an hour on the bathroom floor the other day, crying till I was sick... Is this normal? Is this healthy?

I just wanna pull my hair out and scream and get rid of everything that keeps building up untill it explodes. I'm so scared that I'm headed for another nervous breakdown.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl