Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

so totally random!

More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:so totally random!
Hey girlie, I just bleached out my whole head and dyed it bright red! I've had it like that for awhile, I love it, it's like Ariel the mermaids hair lol.

And Optimus Prime is more my type ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Autumn
8 years 4 months ago #2 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:so totally random!
Haha my hair is naturally strawberry blond and I want to go a little more red. People keep telling me to leave it the way it is because it's beautiful and I'll never be able to get it back to my natural color. But I think a change would be nice and give me a boost of confidence, which I desprately need.

More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:so totally random!
berni :) your hair sounds g8! i dye mine quite abit its naturaly a mousy blond but i dye it a lighter blond and i have been dark brown before wich i fort i would hate but i really liked it :) and i wana go a blacky redy colour next :) and i will prob end up dyeing it back to the colour it is now bcoz i think its the best one thats verry verry near my natural colour and i love it :)
put some pics up of your new hair :)

love you girly xxxxxxx

More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by GangY
GangY replied the topic: Re:so totally random!
Your hair sounds great!I love everything with a touch of red!
I think its awesome! And changes are good..I was a blondy for 15years..then I colored my hair red :D in the meanwhile(past 4 years) I got back to all sorts of brown,but now I'm back to red..it fits to me.

I think that touch of red in your colour will make you feel good,I belive that red gives away positive vibes :)

You can totally get the colour out of your skin with ashes,I usually do it with the cigarett ashes.

More
8 years 4 months ago #5 by queenB
queenB replied the topic: Re:so totally random!
Your hair sounds awesome!

More
8 years 4 months ago #6 by bernardette.x
bernardette.x created the topic: so totally random!
hello :),

im in a good mood and i thought i would post a thread completely off like every subject on this website.

i had my hair dyed today :),

my roots were extremely bad aswell so im glad i had it done.
it is black with a tint of red- the red really stands out when the sun or light is shining on it!

but the thing is, i let my friend do it.
ive always had it done in a salon or by a professional.

but she done it really well- so chuffed with it.
except the dye on my head, we were mucking about and she got it on my forehead :| aha.

oh and i totally love transforms!!
IM IN LOVE WITH BUMBLEBEE!!!!

anyway,
lots of love,
bernie x

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl