Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Has Standupgirl helped you make a decision?

More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:Has Standupgirl helped you make a decision?
yes.. it has helped me stand up to my mum and dad on keeping my baby who im pregnant with by 17 weeks 14th june 2009 and its helped me with forgiving myslef for abourting my daughter in 2008 :'( which im still really heartbroken about, but i think its a brill web!

thankyouu guys!

xxxxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Autumn
8 years 5 months ago #2 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:Has Standupgirl helped you make a decision?
Although I had chosen to have my son before I really got into this site, I believe it is a miracle in disguise. The girls on here have calmed me down and been there to give advice and be a cyber shoulder to cry on. I don't get to get on much anymore, but these girls are my most trusted posse, and a huge family!

More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:Has Standupgirl helped you make a decision?
Although while being on stand up girl I have not been a pregnant teen or pregnant at all for that matter this site has helped me in other ways, it has help me deal with underlining concerns with the abortion I had when I was 16. I only wish I knew about this site when I really needed it. Today I am here to try to help others or just be there as someone who will listen. I have been on both sides of the fence abortion and had a baby in my teens so I can relate. This site truly is a blessing. As someone that is not for or against abortion I think it is wonderful that this site gives women a way to talk to other women going through or have gone though the same things. Jessica

More
8 years 5 months ago #4 by bernardette.x
bernardette.x replied the topic: Re:Has Standupgirl helped you make a decision?
Although i had already had my abortion before i found this site, i believe Stand Up Girl is a brilliant website!!
and im so glad i have found my way to this site and the help the girls have given me.

You have all helped me in very different ways and i am so grateful!!

i know if i had found my way here when i found out i was pregnant then you would of all given me the support to stand up to my mum, but sadly i didnt.

so many girls hae been helped here, and so many lives are being saved because of the support given! and i think its even better when the girls share there stories, they have such an impact on others and are wonderful mothers

x

More
8 years 5 months ago #5 by GangY
GangY replied the topic: Re:Has Standupgirl helped you make a decision?
I think its a great topic Meg,and I hope more and more will come and share their story.
So that girls who are just finding out that they are pregnant,and searching informations and asking what to do can read here how it is if you decide something,how it reflects to your life forever.

Stand up girls,and tell your story.

More
8 years 5 months ago #6 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Has Standupgirl helped you make a decision?
You ladies are all so amazing and I thank you for sharing your stories, I hope more and more ladies will come along and share as well...you are all so inspirational even though all of you have such different stories!! Love Meg

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl