Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Part of postpartum?

More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:Part of postpartum?
Uhhhh I am no expert but I think that is totally normal. You had a baby growing inside of you for 9 months and everything you did revolved around that. Once you have the baby sometimes you can feel empty or like that stage is over and this makes you want another one. In time that should go away some. Enjoy the little one you have! If you had another one right now it would take away from your new little angel. Best of luck! Jessica

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by myangelsinheaven
myangelsinheaven replied the topic: Re:Part of postpartum?
Congratulations on your beautiful baby!!

I'm not sure about the postpartum, but I can tell you from experience, that it is a natural thing to want to be a mother.....especially after settling in with a new bundle of joy. You're becoming more confident with your abilities, you and your baby are bonding more and more every day, and you are gaining your strength back after your 9 mo's of pregnancy. You are realizing, in your mind and in your heart.....'I am in love with my baby, and I would do it all over again!!'

You can do it....can't you?? You should be very proud of yourself for giving your baby life.

God bless,
myangelsinheaven

• LillieAunas_Mommy!
  • LillieAunas_Mommy!'s Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! created the topic: Part of postpartum?
I just had my daughter on 4/25/09. That makes her 1 month this Saturday (5/23/09) and I already find myself wanting another baby.

Don't worry that's not going to happen but I was wondering if it's my postpartum or what?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl