Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

how to deal...

More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by blessedmomto4
blessedmomto4 replied the topic: Re:how to deal...
It will pass. I have been there. We have been trying for 4 months and each month I thought I was pregnant. I think I wanted it so badly that all the symptoms I had were in my head. I was disappointed. Then one day I said it will happen when it is suppose to happen. God has the perfect time for us. I just trusted in him and asked him to help me not be disappointed each time. It worked. I found out Saturday that I'm pregnant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by tel2589
tel2589 created the topic: how to deal...
how did you girls deal, when you thought yous where pregnant and then got your period, i never tried to get pregnant but when i thought i was i got so excited and couldnt wait to take a test ans see the two positive lines. im pretty down now so im just wondering why i feel this way and how to kinda get past it. its all i think about.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl