Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

cold feet

More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re:cold feet
Hey sweet pea,
try looking on the bright side... I think yr just worried because this looks so overwhelming, but you're already raising a beautiful little miracle, I'm sure yr gonna be just as amazing with angel number2.

I can only imagine what yr going through right now, and I think that part of what yr feeling is because yr so young... But yr lucky that you have a husband to support you and help you and you have yr family too.

I really hope things get better for you hun, I'm always here if you wanna chat or vent.
Lots of love, Evie xoxo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by nadza
nadza created the topic: cold feet
ok as many of u know im 17 married, iv got a 15 month old girl n 33weeks preg with numb2...

it took me very long to make peace with the fact that im gonna be a mommy all over again as this was sumthin i did not plan... AT ALL. i finally accepted it wen i was around 5months preg n actually started to get abit excited at the idea... now im gettin cold feet n doubting weather i can go through this again, its gettin soo bad that i am paranoid n totally convinced im going to get PPD wen the new baby arrives and that im going to go into premature labour n the thoughts get worse n worse, im second guessing every move i make, thinking the worst of everythin n blowing things outa proportion. this is sucking the excitement n joy that i was feeling b4 outa me... i just dont know if i can raise two children. i can feel my body tensing under all this negative energy im putting into myself, 1 min im optamistic n the next i have no hope n dont look forward to seeing my baby... surely this isnt normal? its like im expecting my baby to bring misery into my life by being born... wats wrong with me!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl