Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Um cOnFuseD help anyone!!!

More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by cinnomint17
cinnomint17 replied the topic: Re:Um cOnFuseD help anyone!!!
I think you should go to the doctor and get a blood test there is a chance you can be pregnant. Good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MissKirsty
8 years 7 months ago #2 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Um cOnFuseD help anyone!!!
You should definitely get a blood test. Let us know what the results are, ok?

More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by tdub
tdub created the topic: Um cOnFuseD help anyone!!!
hi,,

Okay if there anyone with irregular cycles maybe you can help me out!!

I have irregular cycles for ex. i had one december none in january an one end of febuary !! now that mean i wasnt post to get one at the end of march first of april an i did which if very different for me but im not sure if it was my cycle me and my boyfriend have had sex unprotected numerous times an he hasnt pulld out either!! &&there was something different about this cycle too!!! The first two days were normal then it just stoped an was very very light an ended soo even thought it was barely there it was a total of 4 days its usually 6 an i had a couple sharp shootin pains in my lower stomach i never have any kind of pain during my cycle no cramps or anything![luckly] soo i dnt noo if this could have been my cycle or something else then all off a sudden today(4/13/09} a week or so after this strange cycle i went to the restroom an there was lite blood after i wiped!...werid....soo idk wat is goin on i havent been extremely tired tho just lay around but i do that all the time durin the day!! i have had an increase in my eattin habits tho i could go hours w/o eattin b4 but now im always hungry!! i go to the doc on the 28th i dont know if i should ask for blood work or not!!! any advice would help do u thnk i could b pregnant??? or just over reacting???:S

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl