Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

abortion i wish i never had...i cant move on

More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by kathygirl127
kathygirl127 replied the topic: Re:abortion i wish i never had...i cant move on
awee thats a cute namee...i go to psychotherpay too im depressed soo i go there....mine was named Felipe Antonio Sabellichi..even though i didnt know what i was having because i was too early

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re:abortion i wish i never had...i cant move on
Hey Kathy,
I think that Felipe is a beautiful name :)
How are you holding up?

More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by stumblebum
stumblebum replied the topic: Re:abortion i wish i never had...i cant move on
i know exactly what you're going through, i had an abortion 3 years ago now and i still feel awful about it. one piece of advice i will give is TELL SOMEONE HOW YOU'RE FEELING. i didn't and now im having to have psychotherpay because of it. dont keep it all in.

p.s. mine was called travis :o)

xx

More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by kathygirl127
yea thats true thank you....well we named the baby as a boy...Felipe since i am spanish i wanted my baby to have a spanish name..:)

More
8 years 7 months ago #5 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re:abortion i wish i never had...i cant move on
It's a pleasure hun :) I know how confusing it can be to find yr way in the begining.

I think naming yr baby has alot more to do with grieving than simply the gender... As a woman, you saw the pregnancy as a potential baby and therefore you'll greive like a mother who lost her baby due to a m/c (and yr allowed to mourn).
But there are many other memorial activities that you can do to remember yr baby, such as buying yrself a apecial piece of jewllery to remind you of the baby, like a ring, and maybe engrave the 'loss date' inside it.

Or
some women gat a tattoo of their baby's name or the 'loss date' or something significant that reminds you of yr baby.

Or
Write a letter or poem to your baby, quite a few of us wrote letters in the 'after the choice' forum.

Or
you can ask a local headstone company and ask them to make you a small headstone for yr garden with the baby's name or nickname and the loss date on it.

More
8 years 7 months ago #6 by kathygirl127
thank you for your support...i dont know what my baby was wheter it was a boy or girl.....

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl