Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

who wants to share their opinions?

• MissKirsty
8 years 5 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:who wants to share their opinions?
Oh, those are all lovely names! :-) Gianna Grace is really pretty, and I also really like Brooke Nicole. :-) But whichever one you decide, just remember that you can't make the wrong choice. Because after you meet her, it won't just be a name anymore, it will be HER! :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:who wants to share their opinions?
Well seeing as how you listed it first I think you may subconsciously have a thing for Gianna Grace and I think it has a very beautiful ring to it, I also really like Zoe Marie, those are my two favorite in the combination's you have, all of the names you listed are wonderful and I can see why you are so indecisive....I know that her name will come to you, I only decided on my youngest's name two weeks before she came and we didn't know boy or girl...LOL...Love Meg

More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by miabobiaa
miabobiaa created the topic: who wants to share their opinions?
So, im 37 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and me and jared can not agree on a name for her! I love the names Gianna Grace, Isabelle Ann, Zoe Marie, Mackenzie Ann, Adrianna Lynn, Annabella Brianne, Bianca Elizabeth, Gabrielle Grace, and Brooke Nicole. I'm very indecisive though ..

Help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, she's coming in two weeks or sooner!

:)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl