Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Clueless on what to do

More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by kermits_elmo15
kermits_elmo15 replied the topic: Re:Clueless on what to do
I had a miscarriage =[[
I went to an ultra sound and they couldnt find the heart beat of my unborn child.
It had died only few days ago; they dont know why.
I'm lost on what to do..
Luckily they could tell the sex cause i was so far along. I was going to have a baby girl if nature hadn't taken over.
Help me anyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by kermits_elmo15
Yeah thanks..
Whether peopel reassure me that everything will be ok but i still am able to lead myself scared sh*tless..
Whilst i hate my dad for leaving me and not wanting me i think i'm starting to ease up a bit on that hate cause he was probably just as scared as the father to my baby..

I dont hate the father for ditching.. Its kind of typical of a teenage or early 20's guy.. I just find it totally selfish that he would do that. Our first pregnancy scare it turned out to be negative but no matter he said he would support me in anything i decided.. I just dont see how that doesn't apply this time other then the fact he's with another girl.. I mean with the thought of me carrying his child i think that is what is making it harder for me to get over him which stresses me out.

I want the best for my baby..
No matter what that takes.. I will be all that my baby will need.. I will be all he ever needs! Which makes me happy cause i get him all to myself hehe =]

More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by myangelsinheaven
myangelsinheaven replied the topic: Re:Clueless on what to do
You're baby will not look at you and resent his dad not coming around. Your baby will love you with the utmost admiration and respect for not aborting his life. I met a priest once...who told me that for whatever reason, his mother almost aborted him. Isn't it a wonderful gift to the world that she didn't, because now he is in our world counseling young people against abortion and discussing with them all the evil that causes one to believe that abortion is ok. You can also help to change the world's view....your friends' view of you being selfish for keeping this baby and that you should abort it's beautiful soul. THAT SEEMS UNSELFISH TO THEM???

KILLING IS NOT AN UNSELFISH ACT!! IT IS THE MOST EXTREME ACT OF SELFISHNESS. (I'm not shouting, just exaggerating my level of tone:angry: )

I know how I felt when my mother abandoned me and my three syblings and our father one day while he was at work. I lived without my mother for a huge portion of my life because of her selfishness to want something better, something less stressful, something more exciting....someone that promised her a better life of happiness. I lost my baby brother that same year to a house fire. He was only 3 mo. old and my father went into the house to save him after getting us all out. My father suffered 3rd degree burns on his face, arms and shoulders trying to show UNSELFISH love. My mother never showed up for the funeral because she was out there being selfish trying to find true love. She never found it.....and I never knew my mother. I lived with a lot of difficulty while just a baby, (2yrs until my teens) until my father remarried. But I never, ever looked at my father, who was heartbroken and alone and felt I had a crap life. I was in awe at his love and determination to give me everything he could along with my older syblings.

I am now a mother of a beautifully large family, that the restaurants cringe at when they see us walk in. I am the mother to my children that I never had while growing up. I never hated my life or felt sadness because of the one parent I had.....I loved him tremendously because he gave us extra love. Now, I look at my babies and think of her, but in sadness for her. I forgive my mother for not giving me her life....she missed out!! Motherhood is Awesome!

More
8 years 5 months ago #4 by kermits_elmo15
Hah yeah thanks.. My best friend reckons i'm being selfish about this but in a sad way.. I just have all these opinions coming from all my close friends from all these points of view and it has me stressed.. The biggest fear i have for my baby is it resenting me for him having such a crap life with not knowing his dad and all.. I know thats always how i felt.
I'm sure once he sees i'm getting big and i'm actually doing this there's a chance he can change his mind..
Or at least i hope thats what will happen anyway.. But all in all i am actually kinda of scared but thats normal.. Isn't it??

More
8 years 5 months ago #5 by Kanye
Kanye replied the topic: Re:Clueless on what to do
Hey,im Kanye & im 19.I was in your situation 4yrs ago.Me & baby dadddy dated from primary school until high school,i got pregnant.And then things changed!!He left me & i never thought i'd be able to cope on my own,but i did.That's the thing with us women-we are sooo strong!I understand why you want your baby to have his/her daddy around,but this is the time for you to be selfish.Concentrate on yourself & your baby,if he eventually comes around great,but if he doesn't its not the end only the beginning. Stay blessed,grace-peace-love Kanye :)

More
8 years 5 months ago #6 by kermits_elmo15
I dont think i would have ever said no to giving birth to my baby..
There's no way in hec i would do that..
I love my baby and the father [unfortnately].. He will see me with the baby and i'm sure he will come around..
People say once the father sees his baby he will want them muchly.
But i'll believe that when i see it lol..
Yeah..

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl