Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

whats wrong with me!

More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by myangelsinheaven
myangelsinheaven replied the topic: Re:whats wrong with me!
I've just said a prayer for you Poppet. I've prayed that now that you've begun your new cycle and are not pregnant, you will begin to make healthier decisions about love and giving too much too soon to your boyfriend. Look at where you've been emotionally these last few months with everything not to mention physically and spiritually. This whole ordeal has taken you through so many phases and has left a mark on your life that will never be erased. But, the old cycle doesn't have to be repeated. You don't have to go through that again, ever!! If you decide you've had enough of living with risks, worry, fear, uncertainty, pressure and lonliness from loved ones, then now is the time to begin a new lifestyle.

ABSTAINE FROM SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE!!
There are worse things in the world to endure, (cancer, AIDS)....more important things that people go without, (food, shelter, clothing, jobs)
It is not an unreasonable bit of advice I'm suggesting to you. It can be done!! It is accomplished by many young teens who chose a better life of purity and chastity, (some who have engaged in premarital sex in the past, as well as those who have always lived a life of chastity.) These aren't the stone ages where anything goes, although society would have all of us believe that is the case and that there is no accountability or responsibility for bad choices. Society will lead you to believe in promiscuous behavior, improper dress, casual dating, and premarital sex as being the norm. What they don't want you to know is the damage that is left in the wake of living in such a life.

You have the strength inside to change your life! I will pray for you to find it.

God bless you,
myangel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by bernardette.x
bernardette.x replied the topic: Re:whats wrong with me!
i know what you mean myangel.
its just, well i dont know. i fell like i have to please everyone except myself; like i dont matter.

by the way i came on my period x

More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by myangelsinheaven
myangelsinheaven replied the topic: Re:whats wrong with me!
Poppet,

Hello luv, I was going to reply to your other recent post about being 1 week late. Eva did a fine job in replying to that one, I wanted to leave that one alone. I am, however, replying to your recent post in this manner.....I want you to read every one of your posts, since you came on here. Read them carefully!!! I've read every one of them and I get it!! Why don't you???? Your new posts talks about how your boyfriend wants this.....your mum wants that and she will do this.....and so on. What does any of that matter???? Turn to your heart, and the voice of God speaking to you and ignore what is going on outside.

If you don't...and you let them and their selfish ideas twist your thinking around again, you will also lose this precious baby to abortion. (if you are pregnant)

I will be praying for you,
myangel

More
8 years 5 months ago #4 by delaneysmama1
delaneysmama1 replied the topic: Re:whats wrong with me!
hi hun .

i'm so sorry your going through these you and your angel will be in my toughts and prayers.
x

More
8 years 5 months ago #5 by bernardette.x
bernardette.x replied the topic: Re:whats wrong with me!
Everyone is saying this is normal- but this feels like the most un normal thing in the world.
My baby was taken from me; why?!
thats what i dont understand; im i that bad of a person that no one would of stuck by me and support me and my baby?!
would i of made such a bad mother?!

Everyone that knows acts like its not a big deal!
am i the only person that thinks it is!
to me it is a huge deal!!!

i want my baby back!!

thats all i want!

x

More
8 years 5 months ago #6 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:whats wrong with me!
hey hunni

i just wanted to say that nothings wrong with you and i feel the exsact same but i am pregnant again and my mum is being just as crul as last time (8months ago) the abortion doest ever seem to go away does it? but i serriusly hope it does get better one of my friends sisters had a abortion when she was 19 years old now shes 25years old and i was talking to her last week when i was in a really low and upset and emotional mood and she said there is one point in your life when you have forgiven yourself and you have forgiven the past you do feel much better but it is very hard, i know it is and im so sorry your still in so much paine and to be honest with you so am i and now im pregnant again and it does not fill the missing gap in your heart and in your mind and in your soul

im here for you if you ever wana chat :)

much love and hugs gabby xxxxxxxxxx

stay strong sweetie

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl