Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

ima newbie & need help&advice!!!!!

• MissKirsty
8 years 5 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:ima newbie & need help&advice!!!!!
Did you take the blood test?
Listen, even a REALLY faint positive line is a positive line. If there is a line, no matter how faint it is, it means that you are pregnant. :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by naygirl
naygirl replied the topic: Re:ima newbie & need help&advice!!!!!
well i took another home preg test this morning when i woke up and i think it was positive.. not too sure though because of how faint the line was.. it was really, really faint compared to the other line..
so i guess im just gonna have to take the bloodtest :(

wish me luck!! :)

thanx everyone for your advice n stuff!
xox

More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:ima newbie & need help&advice!!!!!
plz get a test hun the sooner the better you can prepare for your baby and start a prenatal vitamin :)

• MissKirsty
8 years 6 months ago #4 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:ima newbie & need help&advice!!!!!
You could be pregnant, but unfortunately the best way to test is a blood test. But I totally get how you feel about needles... I am terrified of them as well!
The thing is that if your period is 4 weeks late and you are blacking out all the time, but any pregnancy tests have come back negative... well, you really need to find out what is going on.
You might just have to have a blood test, but if you tell the nurse that you hate needles sometimes they can use a baby-needle or something and that hurts less and is a lot smaller.
Keep us updated, ok?

More
8 years 6 months ago #5 by MzLady22
MzLady22 replied the topic: Re:ima newbie & need help&advice!!!!!
there is still a possibility of pregnancy but if the tests are still negative you really need to let the doctors figure it out because it could be something else very serious.

More
8 years 6 months ago #6 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re:ima newbie & need help&advice!!!!!
Hi there sweety,
If yr hpts are all coming up neg, a blood test is the only way to be sure right now. I dunno about the passing out, because I never experienced that, but I was very dizzy and nauseas around a certain time of day... this month I was also 4-5 weeks late and then my period showed up when I least expected. So just remember that it could be something else that's delaying it too.
Just be brave and get a test, so that you know for sure.
Best of Luck!!!!
Eva

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl