Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

im so happy and confused HELP!

More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by mee12
mee12 replied the topic: Re:im so happy and confused HELP!
congrats. i'm happy you decided to keep your baby. =]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by netty
netty replied the topic: Re:im so happy and confused HELP!
gabby i think that u shud follow ur heart and dnt worry abt other people and their comments..dnt make the same mistake twice..go with what u feel is ryt

• scariteIS26weeks!
8 years 6 months ago #3 by scariteIS26weeks!
scariteIS26weeks! replied the topic: Re:im so happy and confused HELP!
Congrats ! I wish you the healthiest pregnancy you can get. I know people have so much criticism all the time, but they should just mind their own business and get on with their lives. At least now you understand the pain and can be better this pregnancy and not put yourself through that again.
My mom had a abortion before she got pregnant with me because everyone told her too and then she said she wouldn't do it again, and everyone has a soul so I kinda think i came right back down too try again so does she.
so maybe its your sasha-lou coming back for round 2 ?

• sophia roses mummy
  • sophia roses mummy's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #4 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:im so happy and confused HELP!
heyy
yeah i kno i just wish somethimes they would just back off
all i wana do is be the best mummy and ollie be the best daddy to our new baby girl/boy and move on with our lives :)
how is eveyone doing?

xxxxxx

More
8 years 6 months ago #5 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re:im so happy and confused HELP!
Hey hunny,
People will always judge and have nasty things to say, because they're unhappy with their own pathetic lives... ignore them and enjoy yr pregnancy.
Like Enya said... we really are very happy for you and hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :)
Much love,
Eva xoxox

More
8 years 6 months ago #6 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:im so happy and confused HELP!
OMG GABBY I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU CONGRATS!!!!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl