Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Trip to CA

• gwash85
8 years 6 months ago #1 by gwash85
gwash85 replied the topic: Re:Trip to CA
its kind of hard because we dont know what happened, but im sure you'll be fine once you get there...just be strong! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:Trip to CA
hey kristy im sure things will be ok. just keep your cool! im sure he's forgotten about it and moved on by now

xox Enya

• MissKirsty
  • MissKirsty's Avatar Topic Author
8 years 6 months ago #3 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Trip to CA
Thanks for your replies, Ladies! :-)

More
8 years 6 months ago #4 by myangelsinheaven
myangelsinheaven replied the topic: Re:Trip to CA
Hello Kirsty,
I'm sure if you have some composure and rise above the incident as being just a little thing, then he will see that and not bring it up. Don't let past embarrasments prevent you from showing your growth in maturity. God has a way of giving us opportunities to do this all the time.

Good luck and have a wonderful time!!
Peace,
myangelsinheaven

More
8 years 6 months ago #5 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:Trip to CA
Well I think it's kind of hard to give advice without knowing what happened and how well you know this guy and how long ago it was.

I dwell on everything......every little thing that happens I feel I have to explain and it doesn't take much for me to be embarrassed. -Jessica

• MissKirsty
  • MissKirsty's Avatar Topic Author
8 years 7 months ago #6 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty created the topic: Trip to CA
We're going on a trip to CA in just a few days. Some friends of ours offered to pay for us to come out and see them.
Only thing is, I'm a little anxious because last time we were out there something embarressing happened... it wasn't anything horrible, just embarressing. and I really don't want to see the person again but we're going to be staying at his house for some of the time.
Anyone have any ideas of how I can get over this? I feel really stupid. Should I just pretend that it never happened?
It was just a little thing, honest, so I'm hoping that he won't remember. ;-)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl