Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

To all the young girls TTC

More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:To all the young girls TTC
Thank Kaitlin :)

I am 16 now also and my whole life I have wanted to be a mother, I long to hold my little baby in my arms, but what kind of life could i provide for my child when i am still a child myself? I havent even finished high school! Im not saying that being a young mom is bad, im just saying that it helps to have your career in place and to be married to your partner so you can provide a more stable life for your child. I have just recently lost my little baby, and although at first i was furious at God, i know now that my baby is safe in heaven with him, and that maybe it happened for a reason. God knew i was not ready to take care of a child and so now he is taking care of my baby for me. Thank you so much for this post and God Bless.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MissKirsty
8 years 9 months ago #2 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:To all the young girls TTC
Thanks for sharing your story Kaitlin! I'm sure that it is helpful for young girls TTC to hear from someone who has 'been there'. :-)

• LillieAunas_Mommy!
  • LillieAunas_Mommy!'s Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! created the topic: To all the young girls TTC
Hi my name is Kaitlin I don't know how i'm going to say this with out sounding hypicritical. I joined this site a year or 2 ago and I was TTC I was 14 almost 15. I wanted a baby so bad and I couldn't explain to anyone why...I just did. I love kids and couldn't wait to have one of my own. Well I stopped TTC because it hit me that I was just too young and now I am 7 months pregnant (28 weeks) to tell everyone the truth...when I found out on my 16th birthday I was a monthy pregnant I was happy I thought "I finally did it, I got my baby" but what I didn't realize is that it actually is a lot harder than it sounded. Don't get me wrong I love my little girl with all my heart, I love when she moves and kicks as well as her little hiccups and I can't wait to hold her and kiss her. Although I know I can do it with some hard work I also know that it would have been easier if I just waited a while. So really if you want a baby at a young age just wait a little while and make it easier on yourself.

Sorry if in any way I offened anyone I am just speaking from expiernce.

Kaitlin

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl