Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

my life after February the 5th

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:my life after February the 5th
PLEASE dont blame yourself, it wasnt your fault :( You and your babies will be in my prayers! I hope Angie pulls through!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re:my life after February the 5th
Hi Monika, big hugs! What happened was no one's fault, especially not yours, so don't ever blame yourself for it. You're going to be a wonderful mother to Angie and your precious Jana will live on in your heaart and memory.
Stay strong. E xoxox

More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by bambimami32
bambimami32 replied the topic: Re:my life after February the 5th
do not blame yourself...you gave them both all they need and needed...now you just need to be there for angie and be strong for her...dont give up stay strong...and remember the darkest hour is just before dawn...

More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:my life after February the 5th
You have done nothing wrong, please do not blame yourself....you just hang on....it is hard to hang on when it seems like all is lost but as of yet all is not lost....no matter what you are a mommy and Angie needs you so much, just keep hoping and praying and know that no matter what happens it is not in vain and something good will come from this in one form or the other....be strong, I know you have it in you....Love Meg

More
8 years 9 months ago #5 by gurr_1
gurr_1 replied the topic: Re:my life after February the 5th
awe im so srry to hear that.
i hope every thing goes well angelina will make it.

• MissKirsty
8 years 9 months ago #6 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:my life after February the 5th
I am so sorry about your little Jana Ina! I'm still praying for Angelina (and for you)!
You're not a failure, hun, you gave your babies a chance to live and breathe and even if it was only for a little while you still got to hold Jana Ina.
I wish that I could give you a hug!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl