Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

My amazing little boy :)

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:My amazing little boy :)
Your story is proof that becoming pregnant at a young age does not mean your "life is over". You are a true success story. Take care hun
-Enya <3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by RAiN_DROP
RAiN_DROP replied the topic: Re:My amazing little boy :)
Whoa!! i look up to you girl because i'm still in college and almost 2months pregnant, i have two years left if i get accepted into the nursing program! With your story you have motivated me even more to keep going and never stop! Thank You so much for sharing your motivating story!!:)

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:My amazing little boy :)
you go girl!!! prove em all wrong!!

• MissKirsty
8 years 8 months ago #4 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:My amazing little boy :)
Thank you for sharing your story! I am so glad that you have not accepted that lie that you are 'less than' because you have a baby. :-)
And welcome to the site!

More
8 years 8 months ago #5 by nikki101
nikki101 created the topic: My amazing little boy :)
Hey :) ive just found this site and think its amazing! Here is my story:
I fell pregnant at 16 and was in a happy relationship, I felt I was pregnant a couple of weeks before my period was due and knew from that moment that I could never have an abortion. I was still in total shock when it was confirmed and i faced alot of criticism for keeping my baby.
I moved in with my boyfriend and had my gorgeous son, Aaron James! I was so happy but sick of the teenage pregnancy stereotype and hated the way people judged me and called me a bad mum bcos i was young! I proved them all wrong!
I began teaching myself A levels from home two weeks after my son was born, without any form of childcare and took the exams that summer, then went back to college and took some more A levels, achieving straight A's!
At the same time my relationship was turning nasty, my boyfriend started using drugs and was becoming verbally and physically abusive, so I ended it with him deciding it was better to be a single mum than have myself and my son around him.

Now i have started university and am studying for a degree in Psychology, I am proving all the people who criticised me wrong and am proud to be getting a better life for me and my son! Life is a struglle but we are closer than ever and I couldn't imagine my life without Aaron!
My story proves that a baby doesn't mean you can't have an education or a life. Having my son has motivated me to have a better life.
Having a baby is the most amazing experience!!!! I have never known love like it! NEVER GIVE UP!!!! xxx :)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl