Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

My story

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by LilysDoubleTrouble
LilysDoubleTrouble replied the topic: Re:My story
Fifteen. Wow I was sixteen when I got pregnant with my twins. Have you ever considered adoption? You can do this. I am here if you ever want to email me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:My story
good luck :)

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:My story
hi swty thats really brave of you to want to keep your daughter :) i had a little girl 5months ago and i was 15 years old now im 16 tho, but my dad forsed me to put her up for adoption and it was the worst thing iv ever done in my life and i truly regret it, thats why i think you are so strong to keep her and be able to keep her. i just wanted to say good luck. and if the dad doest wana be by yourside thats his problem and yove done nothing wrong he's the one missing out. but my boyfriend was with me all the way through it. but i just wanted to say good luck and everything will be ok :) thanks gabby xo

More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:My story
Hey girl! Don't sweat it, I was fifteen when I got pregnant and..well, go to my profile and check out my old posts! I was feeling the same way as you! I was so scared, I felt completely alone, I had no idea what I was going to do! But that baby came out and now he's a 14 month old terror of nature! Haha just kidding. But really, he's the best thing that's ever happened to me in my life and everyday I just gaze at him and say "I love you" with all my heart. I'm not going to kid you, motherhood is HARD but ask ANY mom of any age and they will say the same thing. Raising children is a challenge! The only difference is we young mom's sometimes face a few more challenges but that does not affect our ability to be great moms! As for MIA dad, and I'm sure a lot of girls will say this to you, it is way more important to have one parent that loves you more than anything then to have a Dad who could care less! Good luck and feel free to write me anytime!

More
8 years 8 months ago #5 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:My story
I think you are a very brave and honorable young women. You put the needs of your child before yours and that is a big part of being a mommy. You can and will do it. Good news is if the father is not around much your child will not know what they are missing. I think kids are more shaken up when parents are together and then split and the kids remember how life use to be. Being a mommy at any age is a change and not the easiest thing in the world however I believe it is the most rewarding. I wish you the best of luck and I am here to talk anytime. Jessica

More
8 years 8 months ago #6 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:My story
Im so proud of you for deciding to keep your baby :) Things will be tough but you will make it. There are plenty of single mom's with children who lead happy lives. My best of luck to you hun. Keep us updated!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl