Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

identical girls :)

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by GangY
GangY replied the topic: Re:identical girls :)
thank you all ladys!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by gurr_1
gurr_1 replied the topic: Re:identical girls :)
congrats on the gurls.
n yewll be in my prayers best of luck.

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re:identical girls :)
:cheer: very exciting news about the twins, congrats!!!! will light a candle for you and your precious girls. stay safe and take extra special care of yourself.

More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:identical girls :)
Congrats!!! You are lucky to be so blessed, I wish the best for you and your girls!!
-Enya:cheer:

More
8 years 8 months ago #5 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:identical girls :)
Congratulations on your babies! What a handful! That's going to be so special, they will be best friends for life..and as they get older they will play with eachother and you'll have free time! How old are you by the way?

More
8 years 8 months ago #6 by GangY
GangY replied the topic: Re:identical girls :)
a lil update =)

babies are here still very active-its sooooo cooooool to feel them, and on the other hand weir cause my friend is 18 weeks and cant feel her boy lol =) (guess im happy ) )=)

well, the babies made 2 weeks since i was in the hospital, they are some little fighters i know that allready, and mommy is feeling great too! ok well...bored as hell but thanks goodness we have internet =)

lots of love,

Monika

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl