Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Help me.... Please

More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by kerry.atkinson85
kerry.atkinson85 replied the topic: Re:Help me.... Please
Yes i would like to know what the outcome was of this story. Are you still around?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MissKirsty
8 years 9 months ago #2 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Help me.... Please
Have you told your parents yet?

More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by Little_Butterfly
Little_Butterfly replied the topic: Re:Help me.... Please
Hi y'all

Thank you for your comments, for your support. I told my parents and they were SO mad! My mom started to cry and she kept telling she knew I was trouble from the moment I was born... That broke my heart... I never felt this alone in my life! So that night I went to my best friend and stayed there for two or three days, then my grandma called me and asked me if I wanted to stay with her 'till my parents come around... So here I am. STILL with my grandma and no calls or anything so far. Tommorow I'll go back, and try to talk to them. Hopefully they'll understand, at least a bit...

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by nikki101
nikki101 replied the topic: Re:Help me.... Please
Hiya huni :) telling your parents will be a hard thing to do, but at the end of the day its your baby and so your choice! And if they kick you out then thats totally their loss!!!
But the majority of parents come round, they may be disappointed but you just have 2 explain that a baby isnt the end of your life, you can still have an education and a good job!!
It will make you a stronger person, after all having kids is what life is all about! And its the most amazing experience you'll ever go through!
Good luck sweetie :) xxx

More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by sexysimz
sexysimz replied the topic: Re:Help me.... Please
hey hunni i no xactly how u must be feeling as wen i found out i was pregnant i was so scared to tell my dad as i belived hel kik me out,i waytid fr wile trying to figure out best way to tell him,but at end day there is no best way or right time,so one night i told him,and yh he was so thrilld prob also as cus my sis was prgnant as well so both sisters up the duff,but it was fine had gorgous baby living at home,so trust me just sit down with them and tell them they will understand,if they love you that much wich i guess they doo they wudnt low there daughter kikd out with there grandchild just trust me

More
8 years 10 months ago #6 by liquidsunshine13
liquidsunshine13 replied the topic: Re:Help me.... Please
ok i can honestly say i know how you feel! seriously..im 17 and found out i was pregnant just 2 months after i started college..im now 4 months gone..I was dreading telling my parents but the thought of doing it was actually WORSE than doing it. I dont know what your situation in life is or what your relationship is like with your parents, but from most people i have talked to since have said their parents were completely understanding and once they got their heads round it were entirely supportive.My parents were the same. My mum is now even lookin in baby name books and offering to buy my babys crib. If you decide to keep your baby you will see how unconditionally you can love your baby..and thats probably how your parents feel how about you..they might be angry at first because you are their baby and they want to protect you. They WILL come round, and they wont stop loving you. Its something you have to do otherwise you'll always be on tenterhooks. Just tell them straight out and remember its YOUR life its affecting so what you do is entirely up to you.. i dont know if i've helped but try not to worry too much...you'll feel alot better once they know...xxxxx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl