Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Postpartum depression-Birth parents?! Anyone?

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:Postpartum depression-Birth parents?! Anyone?
I personally have not but I read your article and wanted to tell you that I feel for you. I hope you have happier days soon. Happy Holidays. Jessica

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MissKirsty
8 years 11 months ago #2 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Postpartum depression-Birth parents?! Anyone?
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that! I don't really know about what you're going through, but I really hope that you feel better soon!
Hugs!

More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by mindi234
mindi234 created the topic: Postpartum depression-Birth parents?! Anyone?
Hey everyone-I used to come on this site and read girls stories, I even got fairly involved for awhile but things in my life changed and I stopped. BIG MISTAKE! I ended up back with the birth father of my kids and got pregnant with him once again.
Now he is a great guy,very fun and loving and could be a great dad, BUT has struggled big time with drugs.
Anyway I placed my daughter four months ago...With my parents who have our other children. The birth father and I have broken up once again and this time I think it is for good.
I am reflecting on choices I have made, arguments we have had. Things that have happened in my life, and how I have felt.
I wonder if I have postpartum depression honestly, I can't eat if I do its one meal or a meal and a half a day (this happened even before the break up) I am tired all the time and find myself crying basically on a daily basis..usually for no reason some because i have started stupid fights with the birth father.
i love him to death but i know he is so sick of it he is gone for good. i would be if i were him but i still want to know what is wrong with me?! why do i feel like this? is it a depression? or what? has anyone placed and had something like that happen? or been diagnosed with postpartum depression that could give me some insight? i am going to call my doctor about it because it is affecting every aspect of my life. just wondered if anyone out there had ever had anything like that before. :-) thanks all! :)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl