Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I WANNA KNOW IF I´M REGGY OR NOT! pLs HELP (T___T)

• MissKirsty
8 years 8 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:I WANNA KNOW IF I´M REGGY OR NOT! pLs HELP (T___T)
Have you taken a test yet?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:I WANNA KNOW IF I´M REGGY OR NOT! pLs HELP (T___T)
I wouldnt think you were due to only being 2 days after your period. If you are regular with youe monthlies you wouldnt have ovulated so it could be just stress BUT grab a test r go to the drs and get bloods to ease your mind.

More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by cheried
cheried replied the topic: Re:I WANNA KNOW IF I´M REGGY OR NOT! pLs HELP (T___T)
Hey sweetie...

i really dont think you have anything to worry about.
only start worryin once you missed your period that way you
dont put your body under stress that it does not need.

there is a small chance that you are pregnant,
he would have to ejaculate inside you!
so im pretty sure your safe hun

if you need to chat im always here

****:)

More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by luckyme09
luckyme09 replied the topic: Re:I WANNA KNOW IF I´M REGGY OR NOT! pLs HELP (T___T)
Well i know you can get pregnant right after your period cause it happened to me. Me and my husband well he was my boyfriend then had sex a day after my period. I remember cause i was leaving to go visit my family the next day. I stayed there for two months and i found out i was pregnant a month later. So it is indeed possible.:S

More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by mariano
mariano replied the topic: Re:I WANNA KNOW IF I´M REGGY OR NOT! pLs HELP (T__
thanks soo much! it´s still a week before my period. i don´t feel any obvious symptoms right now but i´m still soo nervous. i wanna have a baby. but i don´t think now´s the right time. we´re both still studying, so i do think that having one right now is not such a good idea good idea. i wanna prepare for our future babies :) i don´t want them to experience any hardships, well...all of the mom´s and soon to be mom´s wouldn´t want that right?

More
8 years 11 months ago #6 by mommy55
mommy55 replied the topic: Re:I WANNA KNOW IF I´M REGGY OR NOT! pLs HELP (T___T)
hey Miki! i dont think ur preggs cuz you just ended ur period ALTHOUGH! they say theres chance even after ur period, its not so common u know....but just to make sure take a test after ur supposed to get ur period....keep us posted... ;)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl