Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

hey everyone!

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by BigAlsMom02
BigAlsMom02 replied the topic: Re:hey everyone!
JBurks7819-
Hi my name is Katie and I was just wondering what your situation was, if you're comfortable with sharing that. Thanks.
~Katie~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DAD1252005
11 years 9 months ago #2 by DAD1252005
DAD1252005 replied the topic: Re:hey everyone!
[/b]Hi I'm 19 and having my first child. Its a little boy. Im due December 5, 2005. I'm happy and scared at the same time. If I didn't have my fiance and his family I really don't know what I would do. I just hope for the best for not only me but you all too. Good Luck! :cheer:

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by JBurks7819
JBurks7819 replied the topic: Re:hey everyone!
I am very happy for all you that that are having healthy babies. I wish that i could have made it to term so that i could share the same experinces that you girls are going through

• Angelique
11 years 9 months ago #4 by Angelique
Angelique replied the topic: Re:hey everyone!
Hey I am my name is Angelique and I am 16 years old and my baby is due SOON! lol the due date is August 3rd. So that is i have like three weeks left. I don't know what I am having, one day the dr said it looks like a boy and the next it very well may be a girlie. So I don't know but I am soo anxious to find out.

• brownsugarsweetie
11 years 9 months ago #5 by brownsugarsweetie
brownsugarsweetie replied the topic: Re:hey everyone!
CONGRADULATIONS y'all! Nycole is that ur ultrasound? If so ur baby's beautiful! :)

• triscia
11 years 9 months ago #6 by triscia
triscia replied the topic: Re:hey everyone!
hi I'm triscia I'm 17 yrs old my baby is due september 7 2005
its a boy how come you dont know what you are having?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl