Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

hello! 18 and contemplating pregnancy

• MissKirsty
8 years 11 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:hello! 18 and contemplating pregnancy
Congrats on your upcoming wedding. if you wait until you get married to get pregnant you will be really glad that you did... you could even move the date closer if you don't want to wait that long. ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by annalee9509
annalee9509 replied the topic: Re:hello! 18 and contemplating pregnancy
Hi mzlady22. In my 2nd post I already said I plan on getting married sept 5 2009. I just forgot to put it in my first one :0)

More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by MzLady22
MzLady22 replied the topic: Re:hello! 18 and contemplating pregnancy
well the first thing you should ask yourself is that if you are ready for a child then why aren't you married yet? a child is a lifelong committment as it marriage. It just doesnt make sense to me that two people would be planning a pregnancy and not even be engaged. I think that there should be a legal committment before you try to get pregnant. basically, if you are really ready to commit to a child, then you should also be ready to commit to a marriage. I am not saying you aren't, I am just saying think about it.

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by cheried
cheried replied the topic: Re:hello! 18 and contemplating pregnancy
hiya hunny- hmm it sounds like your in a very stable relationship
im 14 weeks pregos- fight with my bf constantly-
lol- well it seems you really want this baby- and talking to your parents
and knowing they behind you 100% im sure is a huge relief.
how does your bf feel? is he ready to have a baby?
i know the disappointment and grief one experinces with a loss
or failure of pregnancy . i had it myself.
i think if you really feel strongly about this then you
should consider marrage, then have a baby- but there lots
of people who have children then get married..
Best of luck hunny!!

More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:hello! 18 and contemplating pregnancy
I Anna nice to meet you. My name is Jessica and I got pregnant at 17 almost 18. I would strongly advise getting married first. If you are sure you are with your true sole mate what is the harm in waiting 9 months until after the wedding. If not why don't you just elope that way you can have a baby before September. Down the line you don't want for your child to ask how many years you have been married and put two and two together that you were pregnant before you got married. And then always wonder well did they get married because of me? Or think that it's ok for them to do the same get pregnant without being married. I just think you have such a wonderful thing and you should take advantage of it, wait until your married. I wish you the best of luck. Jessica

More
8 years 11 months ago #6 by annalee9509
annalee9509 replied the topic: Re:hello! 18 and contemplating pregnancy
Hi! Its nice meeting you too. I did forget to add that we do plan on getting married. We planned it for sept. 5 2009 but im getting so anxious about having a baby that im thinkin about walking down the aisle pregnant!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl