Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

TWINS

• MissKirsty
9 years 1 day ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:TWINS
Hey, Mummytobe_x, just wanted to let you know that twins do not run through the guy's family. They run from Mom to daughter because it happens (at least with fraternal twins) because your body will release two eggs instead of one. But you still could be carrying twins. :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 days ago #2 by MummyToBe_x
MummyToBe_x replied the topic: Re:TWINS
congrats on your twin girls! :)

i have a question.
were you really showing at about 9 weeks?
because i am quite big for 9 weeks.. i have a midwife appointment in less than 2 weeks..
and i can't help but thinking i could be carrying twins.
my boyfriend has 4 sets of twins in his family.. and it goes in certain generations, and he falls into the generation who could have twins.
i am just curious.
i started getting symptoms at 2 weeks.. i found out at 3 weeks.
anyone have any ideas?
x x

• Autumn
9 years 6 days ago #3 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:TWINS
She can't make you do anything with YOUR babies, because they are just that- yours.

More
9 years 1 week ago #4 by Kayla_Secreats
Kayla_Secreats replied the topic: Re:TWINS
Its not that I want to give them up. I just turned fifteen and my mother is making me.

• Autumn
9 years 1 week ago #5 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:TWINS
Congratulations!

I don't understand why you are giving them up for adoption... especially after a year, though. I think that you should take responsibility for your two little girls and give them more than that. They aren't just there, they are living human beings who need love and care.

More
9 years 1 week ago #6 by TooHelp
TooHelp replied the topic: Re:TWINS
That is great to hear Kayla. Good luck and God bless.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl