Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

My Story

More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by sha1908
sha1908 replied the topic: Re:My Story
Hey chick. Im a foster mom and there was a 17 y/o with a 1yr old daughter who came into custody. I don't know how you feel about giving her away but you could always contact a social worker. The sad thing is you would have to leave home until your mom welcomed you AND THE BABY back forever.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #2 by TooHelp
TooHelp replied the topic: Re:My Story

yes I have talked to my mom and she just says she dosen't want to hear it. I have tried everything trust me. I don't think I can stand to let my little girl go..I mean its almost like she is part of me. I have never met her but I love her more then anything on this earth.

She is a part of you. She always will be. Your mother doesn't want to hear it because this is not the life she wanted for you. She didn't want you to become a mother at the age fourteen.

Try and think about it like this: When your daughter is 14 years old, do you want her to get pregnant?

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Kayla_Secreats
Kayla_Secreats replied the topic: Re:My Story
Yes I have tried everything. I called the line and where I live you really don't have a choice.

• Autumn
9 years 3 weeks ago #4 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:My Story
Did you figure anything out?

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #5 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:My Story
I was thinking about your story the other night after I logged off. There has to be another option, if you want to keep the baby. Can a mother legally make you put your child up for adoption? (I really don't know) Maybe call the crisis pregnancy line and see what they have to say. I am here to chat anytime. Best of luck, Jessica

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #6 by candy15
candy15 replied the topic: Re:My Story
the same thing is happenning to me!
i now how u feel.
your story is like mine

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl