Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

has anyone?

• MissKirsty
8 years 8 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:has anyone?
Just remember to make the best decision for you AND the baby! And whatever you decide, make sure that you really stick with it and don't let yourself think "what if" after the fact!
I hope that you are doing well!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:has anyone?
Hey hun how far along are you now? I agree with what Kez said, I think you should spend some time asking God what the right thing to do is. Imagine when you see your little baby's face! and it sounds like your parents wanna be grandparents too. your lucky they're so supportive!! Many young mom's go on to lead happy successful lives with their children =) im here if u ever need to talk, best of luck!!

-Enya

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:has anyone?
thats excellant that the option is still there for you. Your mum seems like she wants this too. Grandparents fall in love once they meet their grandhchild. I hope it works out for you.

More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by gurr_1
gurr_1 replied the topic: Re:has anyone?
idk i realy wonna keep her but idk.
its just hard to explain my mom was tlkin bout it with me and i told her she said that she would help me out but like im still thinkin bout it and the lady had tlk bout everythin aand she said if i changed my mind shed understand.

More
8 years 9 months ago #5 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:has anyone?
awww you seem very excited and to have to hand her over will devastate you. Will your parents help you out in the care of her?

More
8 years 9 months ago #6 by nzbluchik
nzbluchik replied the topic: Re:has anyone?
yea mym ex tried too get me to have sex with him a couple of times when he was drunk by forcing himself on me, lucky im quite fiesty coz i screamed and kicked him and stuff till he stopped, weird but i never actually thought of it as him trying to rape me till i broke up with him, i didnt think of it that way because he was my bf.

and hey if you are afraid to break up with him, then u really need to break up. it may be a hard thing to do but think of you and your baby in the long run.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl