Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Miscarriage

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #1 by shadyslady2004
shadyslady2004 replied the topic: Re:Miscarriage
It was an accident my lil cuz accidentally kicked me she didnt mean to. But it wasnt that that caused it i was sure it was but it wasnt but what caused it was my other cuz and her bro were messin around and she pushed him and he fell on top of me i was too frozen to react im tiny for my age so its easy to crush me i know it was an accident but i cant help being mad at them. Im not sure how long i was my guess was 6 weeks if not smaller.

You always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jburks7819
12 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Jburks7819
Jburks7819 replied the topic: Re:Miscarriage
I am so sorry to hear that. How far along was you? Are you going to press charges on this individual

• brownsugarsweetie
12 years 4 weeks ago #3 by brownsugarsweetie
brownsugarsweetie replied the topic: Re:Miscarriage
:( im so sorry that happened to you.i couldn't imagine tha pain u must feel. i just wanna kno who kicked u b/c its a crime to hit a pregnant woman. it's agrivated assult and you can press charges. i hope ur ok and nothing like this ever happens to u (or anyone else) again, and i hope that u will feel better. i know u will never fully recover from this loss, but i kno that u will pull through. i also kno that ur baby is with God and u will see him or her again someday.
~Love Always~
Niquole(Nicole)aka: brownsugarbaby

• csaradeth
12 years 4 weeks ago #4 by csaradeth
csaradeth replied the topic: Re:Miscarriage
i was just curious how many months were you? cause i want to know if it's still possible at 4-5 months.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #5 by shadyslady2004
shadyslady2004 created the topic: Miscarriage
Guys I was pregnant like I told you. But i lost the baby due to getting kicked in the stomach. I am so upset right now. Id thought Id tell you guys that thank you for supporting me.

You always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl