Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

brag here

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by nadza
nadza created the topic: brag here
im a mum of a 8month old darling baby girl... n i dunno abt u guys but i jus feel lyk braggin sumtyms about her... the clever things she does, the adorable smile she has, and the most wierd fascination with things

so im creatin this post for ALL mums who wana share special moments or tell about the new things their kids learn so ladies u can brag about u kids all u want ryt here!

my Aamina has jus learnt 2 crawl abt 2weeks bak n she moves soo fast, she also knows how 2 play peek a boo:P we also pierced her ears today.. she looks so adorable!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl