Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Family Issues

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:Family Issues
Well that is not very nice of your cousin. And I agree with you if she is going to make faces and not even acknowledge your baby she should not come over. I know this is what everyone says but it is very true everyone will get use to it in time. But until then stick your ground and if someone is disrespectful of you or your child dismiss yourself from that situation. NO ONE including family has a right to make you feel that way. Best of luck. Jessica

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Family Issues
congrats on bub. What did you have? i cant remember hehe
Yeah you dont need to impress her. She doesnt like it then go away.

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by slbabe8
slbabe8 replied the topic: Re:Family Issues
Well, first and most importantly, congrats on your baby.Being a young mother doesn't make you a bad mother-if anything I think it makes you stronger.People(especially family members)
are always going to have an opinion and are going to judge you but as long as your baby is happy and healthy than that's all that matters. Best of luck with the new addition.
Savannah
Mommy of Landon & Jacie Rae

• MissKirsty
9 years 1 month ago #4 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Family Issues
Congrats on your upcoming wedding! :-)
It's too bad that your cousin acts like that... You don't have to put up with it. Maybe you could ask her if she could please stop and if she gets mad then tell her to not come again until she can act better.

More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:Family Issues
Just because she is related doesnt give you cousin the right to be rude to you. You dont need that in your life. Congrats on the baby and the upcoming wedding. :)

More
9 years 1 month ago #6 by Mb18Dd
Mb18Dd replied the topic: Re:Family Issues
About your cousin lol its your house adn your baby and just because she is your cousin does not give her the right to judge you or be rude about your baby. Id tell anyone no matter who they were that if they didnt like my situation then they can leave and not worry about it :)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl