Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

MY Story

• cleo
8 years 11 months ago #1 by cleo
cleo replied the topic: Re:MY Story
im soo happy that u are having another baby last time we talked u werent sure wether or not u were gonna try and have another baby. its so sad that ur lil girl wont be there with u and ur husband for the birth of ur baby boy but she will be there in spirit looking down on u all and being a protective angel and big sis to ur baby boy. i hope everything goes well for u guys in the future and if u would like to talk just let me no.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:MY Story
I am so sorry for everything you have and are still going thru. As a mom myself I can't imagine the pain you have endured from losing a child. I am so glad to hear that you are pregnant and all is well. Reading this really made me stop and think (more so than usual) how everyday must be cherished, thank you for that. Jessica

More
9 years 5 days ago #3 by Ana17
Ana17 replied the topic: Re:MY Story
Everything you wrote was very beautiful.And well blessings to you and your family.Be strong for your baby boy.Much luv.

More
9 years 1 week ago #4 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:MY Story
you are a beautiful Mother.
Congratulations on your little man.

• MissKirsty
9 years 1 week ago #5 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:MY Story
I am so sorry to hear about everything you went through with Kennah! It must have been, and still be, so hard.
But congratulations on the little boy that you are expecting!

More
9 years 1 week ago #6 by kafina18
kafina18 replied the topic: Re:MY Story
this is so powerful, i mean such a beautiful poem. im so sorry to hear you went through all of that and with all the sadness that you've been through came the miracle of your lil boy soon to be here. i wish you all the best of luck and blessings and your family will be in my prayers

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl