Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Just (re) introducing myself

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:Just (re) introducing myself
Hi again! I think we chatted a while back now. You had your baby girl 16 days after i had mine!! Congrats. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MissKirsty
9 years 2 months ago #2 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Just (re) introducing myself
Thanks for re-introducing yourself! Congrats on your marriage, and on your new little baby. The picture of your kids is so cute! :-)

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:Just (re) introducing myself
Welcome back.....

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by Gabriella_89
Gabriella_89 created the topic: Just (re) introducing myself
Hey I used to post around here but i havent been on for probably almost a year but im hoping to get more active around here again so for everyone who doesnt know me....

My name is Gabbie and im 18, il be 19 this december, I have 3 wonderful kids, Freya (oct 15th 2004)Rocco (sep 22 05) and Elise (jul 22 08) I was a single mom until may 2006 but thats when i met Luke, who is now 21 and weve been married since Jan 11th 2008

Love and Hugs

Gabbie
Loving Wife to Luke
Proud Mommy to Freya (10/15/04) Rocco (09/22/05) and Elise (07/22/08)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl