Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Message for everyone thats pregnant!!

• Angelique
11 years 8 months ago #1 by Angelique
hey I am new here so I hope you all don't mind me posting. I am in my last month of my pregnancy and I have found this site to be Exceedingly useful and soo much fun.

Your name: Angelique
Due date: August 3,2005
username: Isaac0805
boy/girl/unknown: pretty sure it's a boy but not totally sure.
Name of baby: Boy- Isaac James, Girl- Lexi Jordan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ambellina
11 years 8 months ago #2 by ambellina
first, i'd like to say that i'm sorry for your loss. if you need someone to talk to i am here.

second, in some cases, unfortunately, there really isn't anything one can do to prevent a miscarriage. however, some things researchers have found to greatly reduce the risk of miscarriage-- sharply reduce, if not eliminate, caffeine intake, since caffeine has been linked to higher rates of miscarriage [yes, that's right, you'll have to hold off on the chocolate for a while], don't smoke and drink alcohol, don't expose yourself to high doses of radiation, and eat a healthy well balanced diet.

hopefully this information will prove to be somewhat useful. :)

• Danice
11 years 8 months ago #3 by Danice
Your name Danice
Due date October 20,2005
username charmedone7202
boy/girl/unknown boy
Name of baby justin i think
age 20

• monica
11 years 8 months ago #4 by monica
I am 22 also, I just found out that I am six weeks pregnant. I am so scared that I will have a miscarriage, but I don't know anything about them. I am getting married in a month and we are very excited. I am so sorry about your loss, I don't know if I could handle that. You must be a strong person, good luck. I do have a question though, if you don't mind answering I would appreciate it! Why and how do miscarriages occur, can I do anything to prevent it?

• triscia solano
11 years 8 months ago #5 by triscia solano
im sooo sorry you had a miscarriage!
do you plana on getting pregnant again? how old are you?

• Young_scared_teen
11 years 8 months ago #6 by Young_scared_teen
I'm sorry to hear that

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl