Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

PCOS- polycystic ovarian syndrome

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:PCOS- polycystic ovarian syndrome
the dr wont medicate me yet until i have lost some weight. Said im 13kilos over but said 10 will do. It was a slap in the face but i know i need to do something.
BUT due to the PCOS, it makes it harder to lose weight. I have the kids so i cant just go to the gym. Its not that easy.
Ive started the Optislim shakes and in a week with eating lesser portions of food and no junk still nothing has changed, it seems to be going up still.
Gives me the s***s!
I just wanna be normal.

I have had some blood streaks a week ago and nothing came of it. Thought it might have been implantation bleeding. Tested yesterday and nothing.
I have got some more bleeding today so that would be really good if it comes back by itself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by kafina18
kafina18 replied the topic: Re:PCOS- polycystic ovarian syndrome
ok so awhile back i thought i had this too i went searching for info and i found this site:

http://www.youngwomenshealth.org/pcosinfo.html
if you need anymore info just google it

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye created the topic: PCOS- polycystic ovarian syndrome
anyone have this?
What was the treatment for it?

Looking about for info and have been told accurately that i have it due to my u/s results.
My ovaries are filled with an excess of 20 follicles when there is only meant to be 10. They are enlarged.
Which means that they arent releasing eggs to be fertilised. I'm happy i have answers to my irregular periods after all this time BUT im sad to know that it will be harder getting pregnant again for the 3rd time :(

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl