Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

ITS A GIRL

• Autumn
8 years 11 months ago #1 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:ITS A GIRL
Naming is so hard for me, too. Nothing seems to be perfect. But when you see that little baby, you'll know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:ITS A GIRL
OMG!! You are pregnant AGAIN?!?! Wow congrats you crazy woman. How far long are you? How old is Neveah? Odin just turned on on the 30th!

More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by baby_face
baby_face replied the topic: Re:ITS A GIRL
aw congrats well i love the name kalea its hawian and for a boy i love corin :laugh:

More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by EccentricChic1
EccentricChic1 replied the topic: Re:ITS A GIRL
Congratulations! Those are both beautiful names, I would suggest looking up the meaning and seeing what meaning you like best!

More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by princess Angela
princess Angela replied the topic: Re:ITS A GIRL
congrats on the baby girl.... i want another baby now hahaha and mine is only liek a month old hahaha:D good luck with picking a name i really like the name hayley

More
9 years 1 month ago #6 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:ITS A GIRL
Congrats on baby girl no. 2!!
Dont stress out about names, i couldnt think of a name before either of my girls were born for the life of me. Jess was named the day after she was born and Alyssa about 12 hrs later after some serious thinking.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl