Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

for those who were pregnant and had your period

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by Mb18Dd
Mb18Dd replied the topic: Re:for those who were pregnant and had your period
Well I got pregnant on March 5th and still had a period on March 11th. I didnt even find out I was pregnant untill April 22nd because i was so late from my period and bc I had morning sickness. My obgyn told me that i was pregnant and had a period so i had NO CLUE i was pregnant at all. So yeah. it can happen :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by Mommys Angel
Mommys Angel replied the topic: Re:for those who were pregnant and had your period
:dry: I was 15 when I got pregnant with my son and I had my period for the last time when I was about 4 weeks cuz I found out the next week

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:for those who were pregnant and had your period
When I was pregnant both times I got my period. With my daughter I got it for the first two months but I already knew I was pregnant. Jessica

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:for those who were pregnant and had your period
i have heard its possible to have your period and still be pregnant. Weird hey.
Only way to tell is either HPT or Blood Test.

More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by kafina18
kafina18 created the topic: for those who were pregnant and had your period
ok so i was wondering how long did you had your period until it stopped and if you even knew you were pregnant even though you had your period?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl