Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

how do/did you feel at 14 weeks pregnant?

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:how do/did you feel at 14 weeks pregnant?
Write it all down because if your like me will forget. I had my daughter almost six years ago and I don't remember what happened when. Time goes by fast take pictures and write everything down.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:how do/did you feel at 14 weeks pregnant?
hmmm everyone is different. 15wks i felt flutters with my first.
even had a bump at 15wks lying down with my second.

Seems like ages ago i was at that stage..

Nxt time ill be sure to keep a diary.

• Autumn
9 years 2 months ago #3 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:how do/did you feel at 14 weeks pregnant?
Wow, haha. It seems like a long time ago.

Well, I was overwhelmed with emotions. I had felt things that I'd never felt before and they were all coming together in a huge ball of confusion to me. Then again, I feel like this most of the time. But I was simply anxious to find out the gender and worried about any complications. I worry overboard, and I definately took that to heart with my little guy. <3

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by kafina18
kafina18 created the topic: how do/did you feel at 14 weeks pregnant?
ok so i know everyone is different but i just thought it would be nice to share how you feel/felt around this time:)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl