Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

WA state laws

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:WA state laws
Legally yes, but your parents could still pursue statutory rape depending on how old he is. You might just want to consider waiting until you are older,out of school and or married though to continue a sexual relationship whether you turn out to be pregnant or not. I know I sound like a broken record and all but over the months I have talked with you I have counted at least 3-5 guys that you have been with and multiple pregnancy scares, it just doesn't sound like a healthy lifestyle to me, in the end you need to make your own choices but when you finally realize that you are on the wrong road don't ever claim that you were not warned of the serious repercussions that you are facing...Meg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by rocky51
rocky51 replied the topic: Re:WA state laws
so if im 16 and consent to it then were fine?

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by nishab98
nishab98 replied the topic: Re:WA state laws
It's 16

I found this as well. Hope this helps!!

(a) For a defendant charged with rape of a child in the first degree, that the victim was at least twelve, or was less than twenty-four months younger than the defendant;

(b) For a defendant charged with rape of a child in the second degree, that the victim was at least fourteen, or was less than thirty-six months younger than the defendant;

(c) For a defendant charged with rape of a child in the third degree, that the victim was at least sixteen, or was less than forty-eight months younger than the defendant;

(d) For a defendant charged with sexual misconduct with a minor in the first degree, that the victim was at least eighteen, or was less than sixty months younger than the defendant;

(e) For a defendant charged with child molestation in the first degree, that the victim was at least twelve, or was less than thirty-six months younger than the defendant;

(f) For a defendant charged with child molestation in the second degree, that the victim was at least fourteen, or was less than thirty-six months younger than the defendant;

(g) For a defendant charged with child molestation in the third degree, that the victim was at least sixteen, or was less than thirty-six months younger than the defendant;

(h) For a defendant charged with sexual misconduct with a minor in the second degree, that the victim was at least eighteen, or was less than sixty months younger than the defendant

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by rocky51
rocky51 created the topic: WA state laws
i was wondering if anyone knew the age of consent laws in Washington.
i might be pregnant by an older guy and if i am i just want to make sure were in a place we can be safe.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl