Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am i Pregnate

• brownsugarsweetie
12 years 1 month ago #1 by brownsugarsweetie
brownsugarsweetie replied the topic: Re:Am i Pregnate
dont wait to go to the doctor b/c u could be having a serious reaction to the shot. if u sense something is wrong listen to ur body and get it checked out. i dont think ur pregnant b/c tha shot fools ur bod into believing that its pregnant so u stop ovulating. but like i said go to tha doctor as soon as u can. the sooner u get checked out tha sooner u'll kno if u have to worry or not.
~always~
Niquole (Nicole)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• chickie
  • chickie's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #2 by chickie
chickie replied the topic: Re:Am i Pregnate
i had the same syptoms i think maybe they just come with the depo shot!!

• Brandim
12 years 1 month ago #3 by Brandim
Brandim replied the topic: Re:Am i Pregnate
Well some of the things you are listing are side effects of the Depo shot. I hated that shot. I swear I had a never ending period while on it. I was maybe free of mother nature 1 week a month. I also gained about 60lbs from it too. It also caused me to not be able to get pregnant for 17 months from the last shot I took also. I would go to the dr and talk to them about what is going on. They will test you and let you know.........

• Mandy
  • Mandy's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #4 by Mandy
Mandy created the topic: Am i Pregnate
Hey Everyone. I Have been on the depo shot 3 months July 18, and i have not had a period in about 3 or 4 months and i am gaining weight and i have a couple of streach marks on my tummy.. I have been having Vaginal bleeding, well spotting off and on for the last 3 or 4 weeks. and stomack pain like cramping. could someone tell me if i could probably be pregnate or if i should wait till the 18th and fing out at the docter?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl