Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Need Advice Quickly

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Need Advice Quickly
i just looked it up. Its basically a vitmin supplement from what i can tell.

here is a FAQ from the info:

Will the use of Geritol® increase my sex drive or fertility?
There's no evidence that Geritol® can increase fertility and we don't make that claim. We're not sure how the rumor got started, but there's no truth to it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #2 by ANGIE BABIE
ANGIE BABIE replied the topic: Re:Need Advice Quickly
I TALK TO MY DOCTOR HE TOLD ME TO TRY AND JUST TAKE HOW MUCH THE DIRECTION SAY TO TAKE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

More
9 years 3 months ago #3 by queenB
queenB replied the topic: Re:Need Advice Quickly
Before I would start taking any medication I would consult my doctor. Is your aunt a doctor? I really would not take that medicine unless it was prescribed to me by a professional. You wouldn't want to harm yourself just because your aunt says "there's a baby in every bottle."

• MissKirsty
9 years 3 months ago #4 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Need Advice Quickly
I have heard that it seems to help but there isn't any 'scientific' evidence to support that claim.
It probably wouldn't hurt though. ;-) (I assume that you're talking about the multi vitamin)

More
9 years 3 months ago #5 by ANGIE BABIE
ANGIE BABIE created the topic: Need Advice Quickly
Hello everyone I'm Angie I wanted to ask a question about GERITOL has anyone every tried it or heard of it.Because My husband and I been trying for about a year now and no luck so my Aunt told me about GERITOL she said it has a baby in every bottle...She told me to take it the 1st day of my cycle until I get pregnant...I just wanted someones advice before I do anything please :S

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl