Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

17, Pregnant and devistated

• WarpedTourOffTheWall
12 years 2 months ago #1 by WarpedTourOffTheWall
WarpedTourOffTheWall replied the topic: Re:17, Pregnant and devistated
Hey sweetie,
If you get an abortion, you will regret it for the rest of your life. No matter how hard it may be to raise the baby, or even to have the baby, you'll always wonder \"What if?\" If you really don't want to raise your baby, at least have it and put it up for adoption. Also, if you are clinically depressed and taking medications, a lot of times you aren't able to keep taking your medication. Talk with your doctor about treatment without medicine, or if you really need medicine, at least try and find one that has low chance of health problems with the baby. I know its scary, Im scared to death, cuz Im 16, and my mom is due in febuary, and I am due in march, but hold on and it will get better. GL!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by BigAlsMom02
BigAlsMom02 replied the topic: Re:17, Pregnant and devistated
Pleeeeeeeeease, I beg you not to abort your unborn child! I, myself, have not had an abortion, but just from reading posts on this site, and because of my own beliefs, I would NEVER have one. I too suffer from depression and I can't imagine what having an abortion would do to your life. Please, if nothing else consider adoption. You can always try raising the child and if it doesn't work out you can relase it for adoption. . Good luck with everything and God Bless.
~Katie~<br><br>Post edited by: Julie, at: 2005/08/01 21:12

• ndpndnt
12 years 2 months ago #3 by ndpndnt
ndpndnt replied the topic: Re:17, Pregnant and devistated
:silly: Hey gurl - Bringing life into the world is something special and taking it away wont make everything better. My mom had an abortion at 17 and she regrets everything. I may not have a child of my own yet but, I've been down that road before. I got pregnant about 10 months ago for the first time. I didn't know what to do but the father-to-be then told me he was behind me all of the way and no matter what I chose I would be the one living with it. You can't put things behind you, even if you think you can. I decided to keep the baby. 3 months later I lost our baby because of complications. We still think about how our life would be with our baby. Once you get past the first month or two all you can think about is, wow! I'm going to be a mom. Being a mother is a wonderful feeling even if you are just pregnant, think about how abortion will affect you later in life.

• triscia
  • triscia's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #4 by triscia
triscia replied the topic: Re:17, Pregnant and devistated
please dont have an abortion, how would you like it if your mom had gotten rid of you, babies are soo cute and fun once u have that baby in your arms u will be soo happy u have it .alot of people have gone through it u can do it too

• vera
12 years 3 months ago #5 by vera
vera replied the topic: Re:17, Pregnant and devistated
hey, i also understand what you are going through, i suffered from abuse, in my foster homes and it caused me to become very depressed and dependant on drugs. i just turned 18 a couple days ago, and a little over two months ago, when i was still 17, i gave birth to twin boys. so i can totally relate. i also considered aborting my child, cause it seemed like the easy way out, even though i had never believed in it. but after really reviewing what abortion was, i knew i couldnt. plus aborting my child, wouldnt have erased the fact that i would have been a mother. so consider your other options, such as adoption, if you feel your not ready, or keeping your baby. whatever decision you make just know that God will be with you through it all, and he has a special plan for your life.

Vera.

• miss T
  • miss T's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #6 by miss T
miss T replied the topic: Re:17, Pregnant and devistated
:( i just want to share my thoughts.

im 23. last summer, i found out i was pregnant. 3 weeks before this, my boyfriend and i broke up..i found out he was cheating, and had another giel pregnant. so, yes, immediatley i thought of abortion. i told him, he didnt care. all the time i thought he loved me...he didnt. so i had the procedure. i was put to sleep, and had immense amounts of pain after. it was embarrising, and horrible.
to this day, one year later, i am very depressed. i think every day of the child..that i was supposed to protect...i killed. i have the what ifs...what if i didnt do it, what if i kept my baby, what if the father and i were together. every time i see someone with a child they dont deserve..i think of the baby i killed. what could have been a beautiful child. so please, if you have a heart, consider adoption not abortion. you will regret it. i do every day.,

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl