Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

only a dream

• Autumn
8 years 10 months ago #1 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:only a dream
Don't let guilt get to you... because that's all dreams are. Recreations of our concerns and guilty conciences.

Please forgive yourself... you need to for your child and future children. Your baby is in heaven now- safe, warm, and happy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by TooHelp
TooHelp replied the topic: Re:only a dream
You have the heart of a great woman. That heart will become the heart of a Great Mother, one day.

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:only a dream
try not to let your bad dreams get to you.
I've had some nasty ones lately but nothing about babies.
Leaves me feeling horrible but i try to forget about them.
hopefully you'll be preggers soon.

More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by MzLady22
MzLady22 replied the topic: Re:only a dream
no just another mental repercussion of my mistakes that will forever drive me crazy. but thanks for asking..

• MissKirsty
9 years 1 month ago #5 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:only a dream
It's amazing how dreams can affect us, isn't it?
By the way, I remember a few months ago you thought that you might be pregnant, did you ever find out if you were or not?

More
9 years 1 month ago #6 by MzLady22
MzLady22 created the topic: only a dream
So i had a dream the other night that i gave birth to a little girl and i was just holding her and feeding her but then i accidently left her in a car. it was weird it was so sweet but then it turned into a nightmare. i dont know what to make of it but it made me nervous. but also a little excited for when i get to have a baby (except the leaving her in the car part) because i remember feeling wonderful in my dream when i was holding her. its the best feeling i have had in a while and it was only a dream.

now as im writing this i think i realize why i may have had the dream. i had an abortion a year and a half ago and it might be the guilt coming out. i wonder if it was girl. i cant believe what i did.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl